Sunday, 29 June 2014

With you by myside.

LAST DAY OF WORK
Today was my last day of work, unexpectedly as we were being force to do closing which is till 11pm (1 & a half hr journey back home) & if we didn't want we do not need to come back to work. So we chose to quit working instead as the place is starting to get really fuck up & pissing the hell out of me.
But nevertheless I've met a few good colleagues ^^

Throw back to first day of work!



Apparently this idiot quit after he's first day of work because to him it was to tiring blahblah.

On our way to work, long long journey..


Time really flies real fast, been back home for 6 days after my bkk trip. Will be blogging about it when I've settle down as I'm really lacking of sleep these few days due to work. Really ultra draining. Finally able to enjoy my holidays.. 
1:00am now, gonna head to bed already. Goodnight, x