A BRANDNEW START.
Hi, I've been neglecting this little space of mine for quite a long time. >< Since I lost my cardreader & I'm that lazy. Whoops. & now I'm kinda missing blogging so why not, a brandnew start? ^^
Everything is slowly getting better. Thank you for always being there hearing to all my nonsense ranting & my fuck up attitude as well as encouraging me to make new friends. Love you, x.

Today marks the start of my 1 month holiday, hell yeah! Hope I pass all the papers with flying colours & I don't have to seat for a retest, cross fingers. Sigh, but 2 weeks after my holidays is the start of another exams... :(
Have been really coping quite well with accouting, but as for business environment, meh.. Similar to social studies which I totally sucks in it & hate it.
Presentation slide are waiting for me, have to really start on them asap & enjoy the holidays. But, the problem is.. I don't know what to do nor say or type. Bleah.
Have been really coping quite well with accouting, but as for business environment, meh.. Similar to social studies which I totally sucks in it & hate it.
Presentation slide are waiting for me, have to really start on them asap & enjoy the holidays. But, the problem is.. I don't know what to do nor say or type. Bleah.

Amazing race @ Discovery Centre, reached venue last but we came in 1st.

Surprise celebration for classmate.


Won the Best Dress award!

"Last day" of school~
Guess this is all for today, really needa buy a card reader. :( 'till next time guys~